One. Whole. Year.

Yesterday was for celebrating!

 


 I hosted an event at the salon for the community to celebrate our first year in business. We invited The Biggest Little Fashion truck out of Reno to do a pop up during the event and it was a huge success. Stay tuned for more events with BLFT in the future!

My amazing aunt and cousin with CreationS made an adorable party set up and brought my vision to life (hello doughnut board). Tanner's aunt supplied the delicious champagne cupcakes, thank you Phyllis! Thank you to my right hand girl Anabell for helping me set up, clean up and plan this whole thing. And of course thank you to my husband for holding down the fort at home this last week while I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off.

As promised, I made a HUGE announcement last night at the party. I have officially launched The Collective Susanville's first blow dry subscription service.


So what is a blow dry subscription? 

 


Well we are constantly getting comments from clients like "I wish you could come style my hair every day." or "I wish I could come in just for that shampoo and scalp massage all the time." My extension clients have also expressed how it would be nice to not have to blow dry their extensions at home. After hearing these comments over and over I decided to do something about it!

So...The Collective was conceived. Now right from our website you can choose your plan The Standard (one blow dry per month) or The Luxe (two blow drys per month + deep conditioning treatment), create your account and have access to our members only booking site and start booking blow outs! Did I mention we did this with priority Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday booking times? We know that weekends are when you want your hair to look its best so we have you covered!

 You can learn more about The Collective by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Forget The Journey

Going Through The Big D.

Stop. Wasting. Time.