Changes.

Hey there,

If your reading this your probably invested in keeping up with Salon 705. If you don't know Salon 705 is owned by Amanda Shepard (me) and started as a tiny little home salon and has grown into a larger space on Main Street.

I have been fortunate to follow my dreams and passions because I have an amazing husband who supported our family financially. My husband has bore the burden of supporting our family in times that the salon was not producing enough revenue to do so.

My husband has made the decision to go back to school and I couldn't be more proud of him for pursing a new career path, however this changed our financial situation. With these changes I had to make some tough changes and decisions about my business. In order to insure I could help support my family I decided to let an employee go at the salon. Clients that had appointments on her books have already been notified.

I know that news travels fast in a small town and I wanted to make sure everyone knows that this was a decision that was extremely difficult and in no way reflects poorly on my former stylist. I try to keep it real with my clients and my followers at all times and anyone who has managed employees know how painful the decision to let a team member go is. So to be transparent I thought it was appropriate to make an announcement.

Thank you for your continued support of Salon 705.


Comments

  1. Dang, that's tough. Sorry you had to make that business move, however I am proud that you did this instead of taking food from your table. God, family, love and drive is what makes us who we are. I support and stand by you.
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Forget The Journey

Going Through The Big D.

Stop. Wasting. Time.