CLIENTS READ

Clients,

This has been an incredible year for myself, my family and my business. So many events have really pushed me to rise this year. I have learned more lessons about owning a home and a business in the last six months than I ever thought possible.

I have also learned just how important rest and recovery is for my inner artist. The part of me that comes out while I am doing hair. My creative, fun loving side that loves the art behind doing hair. The artist in me can quickly burn out.

When my artist burns out, I also lose my energy and patience as a parent. When my artist burns out, I am not the wife I want to be. Expanding my business has not expanded how many hours I have in a day. I first thought I needed to do more work in a day to make up for working less days a week. But I have found that more work does not equal more time. It equals more stress. More stress snuffs my inner artist's fire. More stress makes me an anxious mess.

Sometimes it takes a voice of reason to really look at what you need to change in your life to be a more centered, happy and healthy person. My voice of reason came to me while at my BMS & NBR convention. I can't do all the things and do them all well.

I have decided to limit the services I offer to specialty color ( highlighting, balayage, color corrections, etc) and Natural Beaded Row hair extensions starting on JANUARY 1ST.

If you have an appointment already into the new year don't stress! That appointment is still standing. If you get a service that I will no longer be offering, again don't stress! My assistant Andrea is incredibly talented and will be more than happy to accommodate you into her schedule moving forward. She has trained with me directly and knows everyone's formulas and haircuts. She is a talented stylist and I know she will do great. She will also still be assisting me as my partner in crime on the days I am in the salon.

I want my clients to all know how much I value each and every one of you. And I hope you choose to keep your business at Salon 705 even if it is not with me directly. It has been my dream to own a salon that produces consistent results no matter who you are scheduled with. To create community not competition. I am pursing this dream with a passion and my inner artist on fire.

All my love,


Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Forget The Journey

Going Through The Big D.

Stop. Wasting. Time.